Mini Review Incredible service from Cyber Woodworking Depot (Lenox Blades Group Buy)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I have never written a review but after the INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I experienced from Cyber Woodworking Depot with the Lenox Group buy, I had to post something!

Cyber Woodworking Depot (www.toolcenter.com) is a general woodworking tool store online. They are a Lenox dealer and have the best prices on Lenox bandsaw blades that I have found. I have done 3 bandsaw blade group buys from them and it has always been a good experience. During this group buy that I am currently hosting, Don, the Sales Manager (possibly the owner?) went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND any expected customer service.

When I do a buy, I enter all of the orders into an Excel spreadsheet and sort them by product number so I know how many of each size and configuration to order. In the past, if I had ordered 5 of a certain size and configuration, I would get 5 blades in one small box. If 1 person ordered 3 blades and another ordered 2 of that size, I would have to open the box and sort them out to make sure I got the right quantities, sizes, and configuration for each participant.

On this buy, Don actually visited IAP and read the buy thread. He places the order direct withLenox and they drop ship the blades straight to me. On this buy, he gave instruction to package the blades based on quantity of a certain type that each participant ordered. In other words, if I ordered 5 blades of a certain size and out of those, one person had ordered 3 and another person ordered 2, he had Lenox package them with 3 in one box and 2 in the other so that I did not have to open each and every box!

I think that is INCREDIBLE customer service and that he went WAY above and beyond. It had to be a real pain for him to have to place his order with Lenox that way but it sure made the buy MUCH LESS PAINFULL.

If you need bandsaw blades (or any other woodworking tools for that matter) Don at Cyber Woodworking Depot is real hard to beat!

Thank you, Don!!

Last edited:

witz1976

Wow that is awesome...It is always nice to hear about people going above & beyond for their customers. Plus the fact he logged on here and perhaps found some info about our little group is a +.

Now I cannot wait for my blades:wink::biggrin:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Don has visited here before. He actually did a discount on blades during the 09 bash. I have ordered from him before with blade buys so he knew that when he saw my order, it was from here and he took it upon himself to come here and take a look! Never even asked me about it!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Wow, great service. Thanks again Curtis for running it. Now if only you could get the shipping services to provide some of that customer service we would be set.

Top Bottom