Trade In need of Pen, Pencil, Letter Open gift box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HeartofaPen

I purchased a few of the Rosewood display boxes several years ago but just yesterday got an order for 3 sets and I only have 2 of the boxes. I am in need of 2 more of these boxes or something similar. I have checked my main sources for them but it appears no one is carrying them. Does anyone know where I can find them or have a couple I can buy or trade for. Attached are a couple pictures of the ones I have.

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• 20181207_083925.jpg
    20181207_083925.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 20181207_083946.jpg
    20181207_083946.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 162

jttheclockman

I purchased a few of the Rosewood display boxes several years ago but just yesterday got an order for 3 sets and I only have 2 of the boxes. I am in need of 2 more of these boxes or something similar. I have checked my main sources for them but it appears no one is carrying them. Does anyone know where I can find them or have a couple I can buy or trade for. Attached are a couple pictures of the ones I have.

Thanks,

Chris

PSI has them but the foam is not cut to shape so if you need that then you have to cut it to the shape of your items with razor.
www.pennstateind.com/store/PKBOXG.html

I would say Exotics Blanks has the same ones.

Another version
www.awardsandgiftsrus.com/pen-pencil-letter-opener-rosewood-box-gf7406.html

Another source
www.brilliantpromos.com/Rosewood-Ballpoint--Roller-Pen-W-Letter-Opener-in-Wood-Box-302670761

Last edited:

HeartofaPen

John,

Thanks for the links. I checked them out and they are pretty nice boxes.

I figured I would check one of mu 18 gallon tubs where I have a lot of boxes and I was very lucky, I found 2 more of these in the tub. Now I have everything to make what I need .

Thanks again,

Chris

Top Bottom