I'm not just the president, I'm a member, too! :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from karlkuehn

karlkuehn

Banned
*fixes hair and looks all confident like*

I spent an all-nighter with Tanner working on my own 'Blank of the Month' April blank.

Finish is CA/BLO, CA, CA, CA/BLO, prayer, CA, curses, CA/BLO, CA, MM6000, white diamond buff, ren wax. [:p]:D

Kit is a black chrome cigar from Ernie.

Next Month's blank is going to be very interesting. I'm torn between two different Hybrid designs, both of which promise to be out of this world cool, so I don't know which one to go with. heh...decisions decisions...how much bleeding edge can we handle?! [}:)]

BOM_08Apr1_1.jpg

BOM_08Apr1_2.jpg

Comments/suggestions/questions/curses welcome! heh :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Beautiful pen Karl. I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who had trouble with this blank, but boy is it worth it in the end!!! Yours is outstanding!

JohnU

That darker wood with the orange reminds me of Autum! I agree... the black kit sets that blank off just right! As Always, Great Job!

rjwolfe3

Wow that is cool looking, I'm still staring at mine (too afraid to touch it, hoping to do it right).:D But methinks I'll go with a black kit as well.

mick

I'm sitting here staring at mine wondering what to make from it. Cigar? Baron? Two Sierras? :D
Karl, that's one nice Cigar!

mick

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Awesome blank, Karl! Now, please help me get the image of you and Tanner pulling an all nighter out of my tortured mind!!!!!!! [:0]

I'll see ya [:0] and raise you [:0][:0]

stevers

Karl,
Your blanks are phenomenal, but your photography is stellar. The focus and clarity is unparalleled. That background is awesome as well. I may have to re-think my photo techniques.
Nice job.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by karlkuehn

I'm not just the president, I'm a member, too! :D

[}:)] I'll bet that you get DEEP discounts ;)

I like the pen.

Top Bottom