I'm moving on

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

08K.80

It's been nice making some new friends and gaining some insight into pen making, but I don't think I will continue with this hobby.
I was able to produce a few mediocre pens thanks to some of the people here and from information posted. I don't use a pen very often and when I do need one, I don't need a pen that cost twenty dollars or more when a cheap Bic pen will suffice.

I have found something new to try and it doesn't require a lot of specialized equipment along with being much less expensive.

I wish all of you the best!

Ambidex

It's been nice making some new friends and gaining some insight into pen making, but I don't think I will continue with this hobby.
I was able to produce a few mediocre pens thanks to some of the people here and from information posted. I don't use a pen very often and when I do need one, I don't need a pen that cost twenty dollars or more when a cheap Bic pen will suffice.

I have found something new to try and it doesn't require a lot of specialized equipment along with being much less expensive.

I wish all of you the best!

Huh?...I wish the best for you, but you've inspired a bunch of people here to reach higher. Some of the most incredible segs, basic pens and imaginative creations have come from you. You are an artist and I hope you will keep in touch and let us know where you're creative powers have led you. I have appreciated every and all your posts and the best I can say is I've tried to emulate some of your creations with little and no luck:rolleyes:..but that's ok..I still have fun:biggrin:

mikellem

Wolf, I feel the same as Ambidex, I have purchased
as much of your pens as were available. You have incredible
talent and i hope and know you will be successful on your new
journey.

Wanna share what your going to do? Or maybe its private.
Please come back and visit my friend.'

Cheer Mate.
Mike

Top Bottom