I'll be ot of pocket

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

for a while. We're headed to the Great State of Texas early in the morning to spend Christmas with my folks and some of our kids. I should have compiter access much of the time, so I won't be too far off. Looking forward to hooking up with some of the San Antonio crowd while I'm down there. I'm especially anxious to get a look at Dario's 3520B since mine hasn't come in yet. :D Anyway, y'all have a very Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you wish to celebrate) and a Safe and Prosperous New Year!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Call me as soon as you get here...I am heading South Texas in a few days myself.

BTW, no I won't leave you the house keys [}:)]

alamocdc

Originally posted by ozmandus
<br />I think he just doing a "snow bird" trip to get out of shoveling over Christmas..

Be safe Billy and have great Christmas.... Wish I could drop down to Austin area.. my son lives there.

Funny thing, Chuck, our oldest daughter and her family are leaving San Antonio headed for Alcoa (TN) tomorrow. We'll be meeting them for lunch probably between Memphis and Little Rock. Our SIL is from Alcoa (we lived in Maryville for three years).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom