If you are looking for a gift your wife will love....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

My wife already has hot flashes..........she say's she feels like she's on a mini tropical vacation...................

I think I would like it though, but to include my back as well

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I bought my wife and daughter size 13 mens LeBron James and Dwane Wade Basketball shoes for christmas at Dick's Sporting - Along with the return receipt... They were estatic! After they were returned, they got to buy whatever they wanted (and did yesterday).

I've learned not to buy clothing for the women in my life!

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 162

gtriever

That looks really good. Right now the weapon of choice is a heated mattress pad; turned on high and placed on top of the bed it's like a full - body heating pad.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I bought my wife and daughter size 13 mens LeBron James and Dwane Wade Basketball shoes for christmas at Dick's Sporting - Along with the return receipt... They were estatic! After they were returned, they got to buy whatever they wanted (and did yesterday).

I read a story once about a fellow who bought a dress for his wife -- 2 sizes too small -- but he had the clerk hold an identical dress in his wife's correct size... she loved the dress and loved that he thought her smaller than she really was....

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

I read a story once about a fellow who bought a dress for his wife -- 2 sizes too small -- but he had the clerk hold an identical dress in his wife's correct size... she loved the dress and loved that he thought her smaller than she really was....

No go, wifey is too astute. Pandering will get me killed, chopped into little bits and stuffed into the septic tank. She is a chemist and knows what CSI doesn't show. There will be no evidence... I'll be toast. :eek: (But for now, I think she loves me! maybe).

robutacion

I tried to buy one from Amazon but they won't sell it to Australia and Merissa could do with one of these, she uses a rice bag but it doesn't cover the shoulder blades only the neck and she is always complaining about shoulder blade and neck pains so, I may need to find a way to buy one somewhere...!

Thanks for the link, Sharon..!

Cheers
George

Herb G

I tried to buy one from Amazon but they won't sell it to Australia and Merissa could do with one of these, she uses a rice bag but it doesn't cover the shoulder blades only the neck and she is always complaining about shoulder blade and neck pains so, I may need to find a way to buy one somewhere...!

Cheers
George
It wouldn't work in Australia anyway. Different electrical systems.

robutacion

Cheers
George
It wouldn't work in Australia anyway. Different electrical systems.

Oh, right, the 110V against the 220V here, bugger...!

Thank you for letting me know.

Cheers
George

sbwertz

Years ago we were shopping to go to Hawaii. My husband held up a pair of size 8 shorts and said they looked like they would fit me. Love is blind! Not by three sizes or so! Love that man.

800mg of Motrin 3 times a day is my answer to what ails me, my knees and back. I get all I can take from the VA plus...all the other drugs to counteract the side effects from the amount of Motrin I have to take. Tried the heating blankets but they just made me sweat a bunch.

800mg of Motrin 3 times a day is my answer to what ails me, my knees and back. I get all I can take from the VA plus...all the other drugs to counteract the side effects from the amount of Motrin I have to take. Tried the heating blankets but they just made me sweat a bunch.

Not to hijack Sharon's thread, but I guess I really lucked out... at 77 years I have very few aches or pains, (unless I do something stupid in the shop and get whacked, hacked or cut..) I do wake up with a little stiffness in the back, but 2 Aleves first thing in the morning and I'm good to go.

sbwertz

I have RA, like George's wife does, unfortunately. My mom had it and sweet generous lady that she was, shared it with me!

epigolucky

No go, wifey is too astute. Pandering will get me killed, chopped into little bits and stuffed into the septic tank. She is a chemist and knows what CSI doesn't show. There will be no evidence... I'll be toast. :eek: (But for now, I think she loves me! maybe).

There was a talk so radio personality in Atlanta when I lived there. He always said: "buy petitie and keep the receipt"

Top Bottom