Identifying Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sammy-2016

Hello all,
I hope we all are having a great Holiday Season :)
Someone had given me a LOT of old and recent pen and pencil kits. Some of them have supplier part Num and many have no identification.
If I post a few pictures of kits can someone help me identify them. for example some have their tubes, some don't. I also wouldn't know what bushings to use.
How can I get some help?
Thank you all
Sammy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Penchant 4

Odds are that posting photos would result in significant help in identifying your kits. There are many ' old hands' here willing to give such help.

Good luck.

Sammy-2016

Many of these kits have missing parts. I must have between 15 to 25 kits.
I would post a few pictures at a time otherwise it would be confusing.
For example here is a picture of one that I wouldn't know what bushings to use
Thank you
Sammy

Attachments

• IMG_3508.jpeg
    IMG_3508.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 107

its_virgil

Thank you
Sammy
Sierra click pen. Woodcraft sells Berea Hardwood kits. The instructions will be on the Berea website.

If the Woodcraft label will peel off there should be a Berea label behind it.
Don

Curly

You should consider getting the Bushings and Tubes app for your cell. You can do searches of tube dimensions and learn what kits would use them and you can search the diameters and get the bushing information. If you have bushings inputting the sizes will give you the pens for them. No cell then the Forum Library has all the kits by manufacturer and you can look through them to find the pens. Not searchable like the app but the info is there.

Sammy-2016

Happy New Year all
IMG_3530.jpeg
I have 3 Parker Pencil kits (picture)
I couldn't find any mention of part number at woodcraft or penn.
I am looking for bushings number or size and assembly instructions.
I got the API reference app but I can't figure out how to use it.
I would appreciate some help

Jans husband

If you can lay out the parts in the places they go when assembled, you could turn between centres and would not then need any bushes.
Plenty of advice in the Resources section.

Mike

millarde

Thank you
Sammy
I'm having a very similar issue. I had a fair amount of luck on the Woodcraft site. They have a Pen Kit Reference page that is very comprehensive (includes drill bit size, product code for bushings, product code for the instructions, ...). Mostly, you can put the product code into their search bar and it will find it.

See attachment for example. Using just the product code, you get the pen kit page (which will include instruction and bushing info) and a link to the Pen Kit Reference doc.

Attachments

• woodcraft-search.png
    woodcraft-search.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 21

millarde

I'm having a very similar issue. I had a fair amount of luck on the Woodcraft site. They have a Pen Kit Reference page that is very comprehensive (includes drill bit size, product code for bushings, product code for the instructions, ...). Mostly, you can put the product code into their search bar and it will find it.

See attachment for example. Using just the product code, you get the pen kit page (which will include instruction and bushing info) and a link to the Pen Kit Reference doc.
Even really old kits seem to be in the Reference doc. Sometimes the link to the instructions is no longer active. ;-)

I also have some kits that don't carry a proper number, just a sticker that someone at the store/company _may_ be able to decode. I emailed this picture to our local WoodCraft and he had no idea (based on the codes). He suggested I bring them in and we could figure it out...

Attachments

• unknown-pen-kits.jpg
    unknown-pen-kits.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 30

Sammy-2016

Millarde,
Thank you for the advice. I have many similar to your picture. I did go on the Woodcraft site and saw that reference document. I am trying to make sense of all that :)
I think it is worth the time to go to that store and talk to them.
I appreciate your help.
Sammy

Top Bottom