Identification help needed ASAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me identify a particular component. The client wants me to make a pen with the center band pictured below. He says it is a jr statesman but all the listings for that pen I see have a slightly different center band. He was very specific that he wants this particular band. Does anyone recognize it?

Attachments

• 2DB3089A-C979-4AA3-9F80-42F12DA58ECF.jpeg
    2DB3089A-C979-4AA3-9F80-42F12DA58ECF.jpeg
    317.6 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EricRN

Figured it out. That band is for the full sized statesman. Not the jr.

magpens

I was going to say that I don't think it is any Jr. Statesman that I have seen.

Glad you figured it out.

leehljp

Member Liaison
You have a good camera to take a picture like that!

I gave my DSLR to my daughter about 6 years ago, and now refuse to post pictures from phone cameras. Not the same!

PenPal

Have a careful examination when Casey from Victoria posts his pens his pics are ever from his camera and taken outside Lee.We are in a patch of extreme pen blanks from Utah here the like I have not seen very often and at your prices I regard cheap. Costly 47 cents more in our dollar but almost unreal in your money with to me cheap freight. The guy is WasatchReflections Darrin Johnson wasachreflections@bigpond.com .By the way all my pics are taken this way using a simple camera and six mins to display on the forum 24/7.
DSCF9569.JPG

Peter.

Dale Parrott

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me identify a particular component. The client wants me to make a pen with the center band pictured below. He says it is a jr statesman but all the listings for that pen I see have a slightly different center band. He was very specific that he wants this particular band. Does anyone recognize it?
Thanks for posting this photo. I think I just found my next segmenting idea.

Top Bottom