Ichthus Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alan Morrison

Alan Morrison

I fiddled about in the past trying to make the fish symbol to fit a pen. I plan to make a few for some characters at Church.
This is my latest attempt. The next ones will have the fish a bit smaller. Comments welcome.
IMG_1413.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Great concept and looks good for an early prototype. Maybe make the back fins a little shorter? They look like they are fading into the back side of the pen body and seem a little long for the Christian fish.

magpens

Nice work, and very creative !!!

( But . . . you may know me . . . wondering how the other side looks . . . am I allowed to ask for a back view ?
The "reason" is that I don't have a clue how to make such a pen and I am curious about symmetry and all that. )

Alan Morrison

Nice work, and very creative !!!

( But . . . you may know me . . . wondering how the other side looks . . . am I allowed to ask for a back view ?
The "reason" is that I don't have a clue how to make such a pen and I am curious about symmetry and all that. )
Here you go, Mal. It takes 3 cuts with a hole saw.
IMG_1412.jpg

Alan Morrison

@alanemorrison

NAHHHH !!! . . . . The first one is BIGGER and BETTER, in my opinion !!! . . 😀 😀

First one is better proportioned overall . . . I prefer the first one.
So do I, Mal, and it's so much easier to do.
I wanted to see how to lose the length of the tail, but it takes too long and is not worth the effort.
Thanks for your feedback.
Slainte
Alan

Top Bottom