IAP structure?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gallianp

Please help me understand what IAP is.

I would like to know the structure, function, and relationship of IAP.

Is it a privately owned organization? Does it exist similar to other organizations such as the Kiwanis Clubs? or the AAW? Not owned by an individual but a foundation, or board elected and functions as a public entity.

How is IAP related to www.penturners.org -- maybe the same?
I gathered from a post that this site is owned by a person. Is this correct or is this person elected to oversee the site?

Just what killed the cat.. no real reason for asking.. I have enjoyed the web site.

Did not a good place to post these question.
paul

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The International Association of Penturners is a group of people that meet on www.penturners.org. You are there now.

The website is owned by Jeff, who goes by the name "Jeff" on this site. He lives in Ohio. There is a management team, appointed by Jeff. The members are shown on the "IAP management team" forum, which would be a great place to start, if you want to further understand how the organization is run.

Try specific questions, you will probably get specific answers.

Hope this helps!!

Daniel

The short answer to your question is that A couple of guys got together one day and decided that they could make a better place for people to talk about penturning. They decided to call that place the International Association of Penturners. They then made the web site at penturners.org to accommodate that Association. In the last 6 years or so a couple of things have happened that where beyond anyone's control and walla you have what you see today. A bunch of misfits that are getting better and better every day at hitting their fits. But nothing real official at all sort of just happens.

Top Bottom