IAP New Year's Resolution

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

In the tradition of beginning the New Year, I would like to suggest that we all pause for a few moments and reflect on why we belong to IAP. More importantly, perhaps it's a good time for all of us to share a common resolution ......

<center>During 2007, I resolve to make The International Association of Penturners an even better place.</center>

What can we do as individuals to make IAP an even better place? I'm not talking about the design of the website or the virtual layout of the place. I'm talking about what each of us can do, as individuals and collectively.

One thing I'm going to try to do is to help others realize their potential as penturners. How? Perhaps by finding the time to make constructive suggestions and give positive feedback. Maybe even a deserved pat on the back when one is due. "When the tide comes in all the ships in the harbor rise". When you become a better penturner, we all become better penturners.

I'm also going to remember a line from one of my favorite singer's, Lyle Lovett ..... "words are like poison, they sink down inside you". I'm going to try hard not to poison any of you with harsh words.

So, what are you going to do to help us achieve our 2007 resolution to help make IAP an even better place?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjenk02

Thanks Doc, we all need to look at ourselves and see if we can do better, be less hateful and love our fellow man. This site is for sharing ideas and helping each other, not to take our animosity out on each other.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom