IAP Members providing Virtual Demonstrations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

This may have been discussed but I haven't found anything.
Is there a listing of IAP Members performing Virtual Demonstrations to Chapters or other Woodturning Groups?
The Alamo Penturning Chapter is looking for ZOOM Presentations for their virtual meetings.
Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

The AAW has a list of turners who do the virtual demos. They recently updated it to identify those doing IRDs...Interactive Remote Demonstrations in addition to those who travel to your club to demonstrate.

I just checked and their site is temporarily down for maintenance....perhaps later or tomorrow they will be back up and running.

mg_dreyer

I have demoed a few times for the AAW (Atlanta and Portland) as well as Midwest PenTurners Gather, Turn On Chicago! and many locals. Have all the stuff to go virtual and will be doing it for the Chicago IAP chapter in a few weeks.

You can check out my YouTube videos for style - search "Mark Dreyer 20 Years" for an 1 hour 40 minute video or "10 Minutes To Better Penmaking" for my channel/

If you want to PM me I can provide my contact details and see if I can help out.

flyitfast

I have demoed a few times for the AAW (Atlanta and Portland) as well as Midwest PenTurners Gather, Turn On Chicago! and many locals. Have all the stuff to go virtual and will be doing it for the Chicago IAP chapter in a few weeks.

You can check out my YouTube videos for style - search "Mark Dreyer 20 Years" for an 1 hour 40 minute video or "10 Minutes To Better Penmaking" for my channel/

If you want to PM me I can provide my contact details and see if I can help out.

Thanks for the response Mark. I'll definitely check out your videos. I'll also pass your info to our Program coordinator. With the current situation, we are like everyone else needing to be "virtual". Can you work with the ZOOM process? I'll send a PM after I talk with our club.

flyitfast

The AAW has a list of turners who do the virtual demos. They recently updated it to identify those doing IRDs...Interactive Remote Demonstrations in addition to those who travel to your club to demonstrate.

I just checked and their site is temporarily down for maintenance....perhaps later or tomorrow they will be back up and running.

Thanks Charlie. I'll check with them after their site is back up. We have also found some virtual Demonstrators on the Lucid Woodturners website.

mg_dreyer

Thanks for the response Mark. I'll definitely check out your videos. I'll also pass your info to our Program coordinator. With the current situation, we are like everyone else needing to be "virtual". Can you work with the ZOOM process? I'll send a PM after I talk with our club.
Yes - Zoom is the preferred way to go. My account can handle 100 but if you have one I can handle that also.

PhilRose

This may have been discussed but I haven't found anything.
Is there a listing of IAP Members performing Virtual Demonstrations to Chapters or other Woodturning Groups?
The Alamo Penturning Chapter is looking for ZOOM Presentations for their virtual meetings.
Thanks in advance.
I do IRD as well. not pens, but other teaching. Let me know if you want to talk more. My web site is DragonsRose.Studio.

Top Bottom