IAP Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I just talked with Wood World and they said the first or second Saturday in March would work for them. I told them I would get back with them next month to confirm and make sure it still works for them. I'm thinking late morning to give those that might travel some time to get there without getting up way before the chickens. I'll discus what I know about casting unless someone volunteers to do something else. The blank swap seemed to go well so lets plan on doing that. For those unfamiliar with the blank swap just bring a blank and we'll throw them all in a box. Then those that brought a blank gets to blindly draw one out. So lets see which Saturday will work best and see if we can make this happen. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Wow where did the time go? I didn't realize this Saturday was going to be the first Saturday in March. I've been checking this thread for suggestions and haven't seen any. Rather than to risk people that already have plans for this weekend I decided to go ahead and set it up for the second Saturday which is the 9th. I confirmed it with Wood World and they said OK. Lets plan on 10:30am to give a little travel time to those coming in from out of town. We'll do a blank exchange and also bring in some of your work to show off and maybe open up for discussion. I can talk about what I know about casting or if that sounds boring I just made a modified cigar that I think is pretty cool. I don't think it will take up much time but it might be a little different. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and maybe picking up a few pointers. See Ya'll there!!!

super8mm

I am going to CO this weekend to meet my brother for the first time and next weekend I will be working at the North Texas Irish Festival.

Y'all have fun.

Kenny Durrant

Sorry to hae you can't make it. If all goes well I'll see about having meeting more often. I'm not sure how my schedules going to pan out for the remainder of the year.

Kenny Durrant

Just a reminder and a bump for everyone interested in the North Texas get together. This will be the first one I'm lining up so it will be a very informal meeting. I have a few things I can discuss or someone else can jump in if they like. It should be fun and don't forget to bring a blank for the blank swap.

Top Bottom