IAP Library is growing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
I hope I don't have to download every article I want to view.
This one didn't open. Only showed a little photo.
The link to the tutorial is an intermediate step before actually downloading the file. There is a tab named "Go to download" that you must select before you get the file.
You can display the files that are pdf in your browser. I've got an article in the library explaining it. It's in the References tab. Viewing Pdfs in a browser.
What is it that you don't like about the library?

Last edited:

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Wayne must be getting bored as he is now adding additional resources to fill out the Library topics. The IAP Library is a wonderful resource - thank you Wayne!

As an example, a very good read: Fixing Mistakes.
I've got many more I'm working on. I also need to work on updating the pen tubing and bushing charts. I've requested info from 22 more suppliers... 2 answered. Next, I Want to get going on an FAQ for turners and the forum. That will be a difficult task!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
The link to the tutorial is an intermediate step before actually downloading the file. There is a tab named "Go to download" that you must select before you get the file.
You can display the files that are pdf in your browser. I've got an article in the library explaining it. It's in the References tab. Viewing Pdfs in a browser.
What is it that you don't like about the library?
Thank you Wayne. I see how it works now. Not too old to learn something. There is nothing I don't like about the Library. You've done an awesome job on it.
I appreciate your help.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I've got many more I'm working on. I also need to work on updating the pen tubing and bushing charts. I've requested info from 22 more suppliers... 2 answered. Next, I Want to get going on an FAQ for turners and the forum. That will be a difficult task!

I'll be able to start helping with bushing & tubs updates shortly.

Top Bottom