IAP Fundraiser - Some Misc Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
13,650
Location
Strongsville, Ohio
IAP FUNDRAISER
(All net proceeds benefit IAP)
​


As this was an Estate Sale purchase - IAP makes no guarantee that the blanks are labeled correctly (If I suspect a mislabel, I will note that opinion).

Respond within this thread for the blanks you want.
Payment (Blanks plus postage) is to be made to IAP PayPal (yellow box at the top-left).
PM me (Mark James) your name and mailing address.
I will confirm with Jeff that payment has beed received.
I will then PM you back with confirmation of your order and USPS tracking.

Each SFRB is $6.80.

Walnut: #1 - 12 (1" x 6") $1.00 each
Beefwood: # 1 - 7 (7/8" x 5 3/8") $2.00 each 2, 3, 7 SOLD
Chestnut: # 1 - 12 (3/4" x 5 1/2" .75 each
Spalted Rock Maple: # 1 - 6 (3/4" x 5") $1.00 each
Rosewood: # 1 - 10 (3/4" x 5 7/8") $1.75 each

Vietnam Sierra Cast: 3 ava. $12.00 each SOLD
Alternate Casin: .9" x 5" $5.00 SOLD
Red/Black Ripple (I'm not sure, no experience, but I suspect ebonite. NOT labeled): 3/4" x 5" $10.00 SOLD
27 Pack of labeled/mixed blanks: $40.00 SOLD
Spalted? (They were in a box labeled "Birch": # 1 - 8 (7/8" x 5") $2.00 each SOLD
Wild Persimmon: #1 - 4 (3/4" x 5 1/4") $1.00 each
Tulip/Poplar - LARGE Blanks: #1 - 6 (1 1/8" x 6 1/2") $1.00 each SOLD
Tulip - SMALL Blanks: #1 - 10 (3/4" x 5 1/4") #1.00 each SOLD
Honey Locust - LARGE Blanks: #1 - 10 (1 1/8" x 6") $1.00 each
Honey Locust - Mixed: #1 - 7 $1.00 each
Honey Locust/Cuppacino: #1 - 8 (3/4" x 5 1/4") $2.50 each SOLD
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_3430.jpg
    IMG_3430.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3429.jpg
    IMG_3429.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_3428.jpg
    IMG_3428.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_3427.jpg
    IMG_3427.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_3435.jpg
    IMG_3435.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_3432.jpg
    IMG_3432.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_3434.jpg
    IMG_3434.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_3438.jpg
    IMG_3438.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_3439.jpg
    IMG_3439.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_3440.jpg
    IMG_3440.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'll take the Honey Locust Cuppacino 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 - please

and

Tulip/Poplar - LARGE Blanks: #1 - 6 (1 1/8" x 6 1/2") $1.00 each - ALL

and

Tulip - SMALL Blanks: #1 - 10 (3/4" x 5 1/4") #1.00 each 2,8 SOLD - All Remaining
 
Last edited:
I'll Take...

Mark...I would like your 27-pack of mixed blanks for $40.00. This is my first ever purchase...what do I do next?
Stever
 
Mark...I would like your 27-pack of mixed blanks for $40.00. This is my first ever purchase...what do I do next?
Stever

1. Relax and breath.
2. Make a pen for the BASH Slimline Competition.
3. Locate your paypal password.


Seriously :tongue::tongue:, it is $40.00 + 6.80 postage for a total of $46.80.

Pay IAP directly (not me) through the Yellow Box at the top of the screen - "Support the IAP" PayPal Donate Box.

Then PM me your shipping address, and I'll send it out in the AM, and send you the USPS Tracking.

On Behalf of IAP - Thank you for your support.

(My opinion, this packet is pretty nice for a variety of timbers. Cut nicely, dry, clean and of nice variety. There are some less expensive blanks, and some more expensive blanks. I would have no problem buying this myself for $1.48 a blank; $1.73 with postage).
 
Back
Top Bottom