IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I had an appointment this morning right next door to the Central Ohio Office

Attachments

• image-242362900.jpg
    image-242362900.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 337
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

I think they stole the design of the IAP they look like ours. Maybe a class action suit. Gotta stand up for our group. Being in Ohio are they affiliated with us?

SteveG

Let's Do a Sign!

I actually think the idea of a sign, perhaps mentioned here as just some fun, might be a great idea. Now the "Boss-Man" may not desire a sign for display in the yard. (Could even be illegal in the residential setting!?) So maybe consider a sign more suited for the desk or shop? Taking the idea a bit farther, we might look at an auction, and a design competition. That way the donations, both for ideas and covering costs, can be shared instead of supported by only one individual.

Any thoughts? (Or should I just go back into the closet where I stay, and be quiet?:eek::tongue:)

PR_Princess

I actually think the idea of a sign, perhaps mentioned here as just some fun, might be a great idea. Now the "Boss-Man" may not desire a sign for display in the yard. (Could even be illegal in the residential setting!?) So maybe consider a sign more suited for the desk or shop? Taking the idea a bit farther, we might look at an auction, and a design competition. That way the donations, both for ideas and covering costs, can be shared instead of supported by only one individual.

Any thoughts? (Or should I just go back into the closet where I stay, and be quiet?:eek::tongue:)

What a great idea oh stealthy one!!

But actually I think we need something with a bit higher visibility.. Hey..it is the IAP world wide HQ!!! And besides what a great way to recruit new members!

So..Exterior signage, large. Maybe roof mounted (for visibility). Oh and some flashing LED/neon wouldn't hurt either....

(OK, so I'm hoping I'm still a member here after Jeff reads this!:eek: :eek::eek:)

pianomanpj

Maybe some skywriting on special occasions. :biggrin:

What a great idea oh stealthy one!!

But actually I think we need something with a bit higher visibility.. Hey..it is the IAP world wide HQ!!! And besides what a great way to recruit new members!

So..Exterior signage, large. Maybe roof mounted (for visibility). Oh and some flashing LED/neon wouldn't hurt either....

(OK, so I'm hoping I'm still a member here after Jeff reads this!:eek: :eek::eek:)

tbroye

To stay with the latest and greatest technology it should be a Digital sign on a 40 pole the offers different messages and adds from our vendors. I am sure you could get a code variance from the city if you paint in Red and Grey.

To much coffer this early in morning I think LOL sorry Jeff.

Top Bottom