IAP Collection - Pen #57

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Next in the review highlighting the holdings of The IAP Collection. And a nice introduction for newer members who were not here for the evolution of this ongoing project.

Pen #57 - Fred Bibollet (Fred Bruche) - 2019 BASH Pretty Wood Pen Contest.

Date Added to Collection - 3/16/2019

IAP Collection Announcement
IAP Collection Photo Album (Updating is 2/3 done)
IAP Collection Display History

I will also mention, that I am open for requests for chapters/gatherings that would like for a display of the IAP Collection in late 2021/2022.

I have tentatively obligated the IAP Collection to be displayed at the: Penmakers International Midwest Gathering - April 22-23, 2022. The collection will be there, I also hope to be there.

74FA9C4C-657C-4081-8D9B-FB48B7CF06EA_1_105_c.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Mark - There is so much to like about this pen. The material (wood) is remarkable. Great "movement" and color. REALLY good finish. BUT there are some subtle things you might miss if you just did a quick "nice pen" look. Like the clip fill and the slight "bumps" at the center and on the right. That's one that should go to someone who REALLY appreciates the craft of pen making AND the design. Awesome job on all counts.
Just curious - is this a one off or is it a "kit"?

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Mark - There is so much to like about this pen. The material (wood) is remarkable. Great "movement" and color. REALLY good finish. BUT there are some subtle things you might miss if you just did a quick "nice pen" look. Like the clip fill and the slight "bumps" at the center and on the right. That's one that should go to someone who REALLY appreciates the craft of pen making AND the design. Awesome job on all counts.
Just curious - is this a one off or is it a "kit"?
Hi Ted: Timberbits Blingless Roman Harvest.

To me, the comment on the website says it all... (Paraphrased): 'There are no instructions included! If you need instructions - DON"T buy this. šŸ¤£ . Fred has mastered this kit and personally I really appreciate the skill set; all beyond his superb choice of blanks. I have several kits, but have not attempted this yet.

JohnU

It is an eye catcher and absolutely stunning! It always makes me take a double look and then some. The collection certainly holds lots of inspiration!

Hi Ted: Timberbits Blingless Roman Harvest.

To me, the comment on the website says it all... (Paraphrased): 'There are no instructions included! If you need instructions - DON"T buy this. šŸ¤£ . Fred has mastered this kit and personally I really appreciate the skill set; all beyond his superb choice of blanks. I have several kits, but have not attempted this yet.
Mark - I've ordered a couple. This is one I'm going to have to steel myself to take the time it deserves. Thanks for all you do!

Top Bottom