IAP Collection - Pen #23

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Next in the review highlighting the holdings of The IAP Collection. And a nice introduction for newer members who were not here for the evolution of this ongoing project.

Pen #23 - Ed McDonnell (Ed McDonnell) - "3D Rotary Carved Aluminum".
Added to the Collection: 1/23/2015.

IAP Collection Announcement
IAP Collection Photo Album (I will be updating this, but the link does work)
IAP Collection Display History

I will also mention, that I am open for requests for chapters/gatherings that would like for a display of the IAP Collection in 2020+ (This fall or later).

IMG_1632.jpg
IMG_1633.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    IMG_1634.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1636.jpg
    IMG_1636.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 144
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Amazing Pen, could you post a link to the details of this remarkable pen?

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app
Amazing Pen, could you post a link to the details of this remarkable pen?

Hi Dan. As a matter of fact I am just today re-entering the info I have for each pen in the photo Album. This material was not able to get transferred last year with the software conversion, so I get to edit the 60 pens. I have about 12 done, but skipped ahead to do this one: IAP Collection - Pen #23. (Scroll down to the comment section).

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks Mark, sounds like a lot of work, labor of love.

Ed did all the work (the pen). As for re-entering the info, yes, a labor of love! I have all the info, each pen takes only 10-15 minutes to cut, paste, reformat and correct any previous spelling mistakes. I am at my in-laws for the next 10 days, so out of shop and this will get done in 2-3 days.

I need to reach out to the last 4-5 pen donations for any info they wish to have included. This is all for archival chores. Some day in the far distant future the entire collection may be donated or on-loan to a museum or permanent display if the interest in the IAP membership wanes. At that point, this info will be important to follow the collection wherever it eventually will reside.

Be well, stay healthy šŸ˜·.

Top Bottom