IAP Collection Display History

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
IAP COLLECTION
DISPLAY HISTORY

(Updated: 1/2/2017)​

This thread is for documenting the display history. If you wish to make comments, critique, suggestions please post them here (or PM me).

LARGER GATHERINGS

4/17/2015: MPG (Midwest Penturner's Gathering), Champaign, Illinois

5/1/2015: MAPG (Midatlantic Penturner's Gathering), Richmond, Virginia

10/25/2015: Wisconsin IAP Chapter Meeting, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

11/21/2015: Indianapolis IAP Chapter Meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana

2/27/2016: FLGAPG (Florida/Georgia Penturner's Gathering), Tampa, Florida

4/2/2016: Totally Turning Symposium, Saratoga Springs, New York

4/9/2016: MPG, Wadsworth, Ohio

5/14/2016: MAPG, Richmond, Virginia

10/12/2016: Minnesota IAP Chapter Meeting/Penapalooza, Minneapolis, Minnesota

SMALL GROUP GATHERINGS

9/12/2015: Webberville, Michigan

1/21/2016: Independence, Ohio

2/29/2016: Cocoa Beach, Florida

3/4/2016: Indianapolis, Indiana

3/22/2016: Phoenix, Arizona

4/25/2016: Columbus, Ohio

6/7/2016: Canton, Ohio

8/27/2016: Medina, Ohio

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just had a flash of Wille Nelson pop in my head. On the road again. Like a band of gypsys. On the road again.:biggrin::biggrin:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Coming to Saratoga Springs on April 1 and 2 this year? Just a few weeks weeks away!!!!

Hi Tom:

No, not this year. I have recently had to curtain some of my travel/play time as I am taking care of my Mom who is in early dementia. Last week was bad; this week is better.

I will be trying to do some State IAP Chapters in late summer and fall though!

I still review all my pictures from the Saratoga show last year; some amazing works in the exhibit hall.

Be well, Mark

jttheclockman

Sorry to hear that Mark. Been there done that. it is something we need to do. May the Good Lord give you the strength and may He be with your Mom.

flyitfast

Mark, I am sorry to hear about your Mom. She must be the priority in both yours and her life. Hope you both will feel our prayers and deepest thoughts.

I noticed the IAP Collection showing 4/25/16 when you, Lewis, Chuck, Mike, and I got together in Columbus. Seeing the Collection was an amazing treat. Meeting each of you also was extremely enjoyable also - it is special when you can put a face with a name. I was glad to start a mini-tour with you all of the World Trade Center pen set from Skiprat/Steven Jackson. I have visited with a few groups since then, sharing the WTC creations.
I hope we can get the IAP Collection in Texas someday.

Gordon/flyitfast

tjseagrove

Coming to Saratoga Springs on April 1 and 2 this year? Just a few weeks weeks away!!!!

Hi Tom:

No, not this year. I have recently had to curtain some of my travel/play time as I am taking care of my Mom who is in early dementia. Last week was bad; this week is better.

I will be trying to do some State IAP Chapters in late summer and fall though!

I still review all my pictures from the Saratoga show last year; some amazing works in the exhibit hall.

Be well, Mark

You will be missed but take care of what you have to. I have my own health issues to deal with but still wouldn't miss the Saratoga Show!!! My son and I go every year...

Tom

Top Bottom