IAP Collection - 2020 BASH Eligible Contests

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Vote for One contest. The top three will be designated IAP Collection Eligible.

• Slimline Contest

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kitless Contest

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Segmented Contest

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Pretty Wood Contest

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Please take a minute and vote for one contest. The top three will be designated IAP Collection eligible.

Hi folks, this IS NOT a "test poll." So your vote is important. (I hope I set it up correctly).

Additions to the IAP Pen Collection, are limited, and one of the primary avenues is the annual BASH Contests in February.

Previously, several contests have been designated to be "IAP Collection Eligible." This simply means that for several contests, the winner of the contest has the OPTION to donate his/her pen to the collection. If they decline, the option is extended to the runner-up.

This is only an option, with no expectation of a donation. Many have donated pens, others have not - and this is they way it should be.

So please vote, and feedback is welcomed. This Collection is the property of IAP, so it represents you.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I would appreciate if someone will verify that the votes are not visible. I set it up for a single vote, open for 7 days, and no votes showing (in preparation for BASH style voting).

Thanks

jttheclockman

I brought this up when Jeff had a poll up and I think he said was if you did not vote yet you can not see results. You only see after the vote. So what would it matter. Now if there is talk among members then that can be a persuasion. That is the cynical side I guess.

Top Bottom