IAP Bushings & Tubes App Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Some new kits and instructions are now available for the IAP Bushings & Tube App as of today (1/28/20)

1. Penn State and William Woodwrite kits & instructions have been updated
2. Peachtree Woodworking & The Woodworking Store have been added to the suppliers.

Updates for the rest of the suppliers in our database are in progress and will be uploaded to the server as soon as possible.

If you have automatic updates enabled, you should not have to do anything to obtain these updates except to have an Internet connection. You will have to close and reopen the app to activate the updates once they have been downloaded. Both the iOS and the Android versions of the app should automatically download these updates.

Let me know if you see any errors in those supplier files or if you have any questions.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Some new kits and instructions are now available for the IAP Bushings & Tube App as of today (1/28/20)

1. Penn State and William Woodwrite kits & instructions have been updated
2. Peachtree Woodworking & The Woodworking Store have been added to the suppliers.

Updates for the rest of the suppliers in our database are in progress and will be uploaded to the server as soon as possible.

If you have automatic updates enabled, you should not have to do anything to obtain these updates except to have an Internet connection. You will have to close and reopen the app to activate the updates once they have been downloaded. Both the iOS and the Android versions of the app should automatically download these updates.

Let me know if you see any errors in those supplier files or if you have any questions.

Edgar
Thanks for your tenacity Edgar.

moke

Edgar, I use that app all the time. It is very well done, Thank you for helping your fellow pen makers! Your efforts are appreciated!

kovalcik

Can anybody help? Neither my iPad mini 4 nor my android s10 can see a newer version than 2019. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but I keep getting the same version I had before over a year old. Any ideas?

Curly

Open the App Store on your iPhone or the equivalent for the Android and search IAP Bushings and Tubes Reference and you'll see it. No Windows program for desktop or laptops. You'll have to download the PDFs from the Library area of this site. They are grouped by Vendor.

Top Bottom