IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-4 JAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

OK.....I'm still alive. Sorry to be so tardy. I was up late last night and the combination of a football game and a glass or two of a nice little Zinfandel sent me off to LaLa land for a while. Then my crude techie attempt caught up with me.....I created a standardized form to make the announcement process quicker and easier and when I tried to use it for the first time it crapped out!!![B)][B)]

I should have known better. :(:(

Everything is under control now; but sadly, the wine bottle is empty.:(:(

Trivia Contest Winners</u>

Question: An unusual plating for pen hardware is made from a mixture of gold and copper and is only available from one U.S. pen manufacturer/distributor. What is the plating called and who is the manufacturer?

Answer: 18K Swiss Rose Gold from Berea (Also acceptable is 18K Rose Gold since Berea uses that name in their catalog as well.)

The winners of the day 4 contest are:

arioux

and

Scotto51

And the prizes are:

1. Finish Kit 1A(8" mandrel, 3 Delrin bushings, lock collar, set screws and hex key) http://www.turncrafts.com/finbushings.html donated by Joe Collazo @ turncrafts.com

2. Delrin strips 1-1"X4"X.01", 1-4"X4"X.01" donated by Joe Collazo @ turncrafts.com

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to my profile and email me with:

1. Name and date of the contest you won,
2. Your mailing address and
3. Your prize preference. (If you both select the same prize, I will flip a coin to determine who gets what.

I would like to remind each winner that the gift you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of this forum. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize. Thanks.

So who won the first ballgame??
Sorry, no prize for answering this question.:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Hey Randy - It's 8:35. Are you watching FOOTBALL or something .. we want ANSWERS MAN. Come on now don't keep us waiting too long or we may revolt .. that or just demand that you double all prizes from here on out [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Ain't that just like a woman to complain about me wanting to watch a little football!!:(:(;)

Randy_

Originally posted by Jarheaded

I think we need randy to wake up and settle this. Someone check the Lazyboy lounger.

Who the h*** is calling me a Lazyboy??:( :(

Looks like I might have to kick some a**!!![B)][B)]

Hmmmmm?? Jarheaded.......[?][?]

Oops....Marine.[:0][:0]

Ahh, I think I have something to do out in the shop!![^][^]

Ah, see ya later!!![:X][:X]

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by Randy_

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Hey Randy - It's 8:35. Are you watching FOOTBALL or something .. we want ANSWERS MAN. Come on now don't keep us waiting too long or we may revolt .. that or just demand that you double all prizes from here on out [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Ain't that just like a woman to complain about me wanting to watch a little football!!:(:(;)

AHEMMMM

I believe if you go back and check the thread CLOSELY you will see that this WOMAN was also the FIRST to be able to tell you who WON that danged football game. I can tell you all about the SECOND game too. The Mr. and I got a new TV for the shop for Xmas for each other because I (yes the woman) MUST be able to watch my football or I don't come out and do my work!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna talk fantasy - I can tell you just about anyone's stats, scoring or otherwise... now .. who you talking about being "just like a woman?"??

Hrmpfffffffff

[:X];)

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by Randy_

DUCK!!!!!!!!!:D

WHERE? I'll get my rifle and you make the Orange Sauce . . . We'll Eat GOOD at IAP tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll have to record the late game tonight. Have to attend Grandma's 96th Birthday Bash at the Country Club. I think she might be a tad bit offended if we skipped that in favor of a football game ;)

Mrs

Top Bottom