I won, i won....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I placed my tilt top table in the contest for the Woodshow and WON FIRST PLACE in Atlanta!!!!

I will be on the website in the next few weeks as the Atlanta winner, and will compete against the other projects that have won in other cities. Unfortunately my mug will be in the picture. I couldnt convince them the table was prettier than I was and deserved to have the picture taken, so I apologize ahead of time...LOL......

I want to thank all of the folks who came by the booth on Saturday and Sunday and said hello, and voted for my table! I will get the details on the voting for the finals, and make it available for folks here to vote, if you think the table should win!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Knowing the quality of the work you must have been up against this is indeed a tremendous accomplishment! CONGRATS!!
Can't wait to see the photos!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
My ugly mug and the table have made it on to the website!!

I am not sure if I can post the website on here or not....but if you google the woodworking show, it will come up, and I will be on the front page as the Atlanta winner! At least the table looks good...LOL.....

Russell Eaton

Congrats Robert, it sounds like yall had a good time at the show sorry that I wasn't able to vote for your table. It looks fantastic! I could get a Dr's excuse if I need to. I am looking forward to seeing how you work that design into a pen! That would be a good thing for you to show at the next chapter meeting...LOL. Russell

GaryMGg

I don't know how I missed seeing George X the first time you posted it.
That's absolutely perfectly beautiful.
Gorgeous work Robert.
Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Congrats,Robert. Now I not only want an autograph but a photo too.:biggrin:

Perry, I am printing off 8 x 10 glossies as we speak. I have my Sharpie warmed up, and ready for the flood of requests for my picture and autograph. You my friend get the very first one.....you think printing 50,000 for the first run is going to be enough....LOL...????

I cannot wait to see you guys in March, unless I bump into you at Woodcraft or Rockler before then.....

Top Bottom