I think its time for me to make some pens...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

chitswood

And I don't have time to start small[}:)]

Would someone sum up where I can get some emporer pen kits for a good price?

Also, any advice or good penturning instruction sites would be helpful!

I'll post if I get to turning anything, when I got the snakewood emporer pen from Lou (Thanks!), I decided pen turning is certainly something worth the effort:D:D

Thanks for any info available! And if anyone wants to trade some extra pen kits or anything PM me, I got burl, snakewood, a little bit of fiddleback figured box elder and Koa, plus a garage packed with exotic hardwoods!
-Darick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Derick I got a few PSI PKPAR fountain pen kits if your interested and I will even through in the bushings. This is a link to one type. They are pretty straight forward kits not to complicated and not super expensive to start with. Email me if your interested.
Nolan

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pkpar10ft.html

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Darick - I'm glad you like the pen. I think it turned out nicely if I say so myself!

JomGo is running a group buy on Emperor kits right now. Check the Group Buy forum. The Emperor is exclusive to CS USA, so any other discounts are just their standard fare.

For a great website, on the front page under member submitted links there is a link to "Making a Pen". It links to Russ Fairfield's site. I learned almost all I know from Russ. He has lots more to teach that I don't know. [:p]

You can also get Russ's video from his site or Bill Baumbeck's video from Arizona Silhouette. I'm familiar with both and they are EXCELLENT!

Also, I'll inventory some of my pen kits and drop you an email. With the quality of the wood you sent, a trade wood always be good! [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom