I think I'm cured

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Did not buy a thing on Black Friday. No 15% off of Jet stuff offered. Nothing that I really need or want. Have enough of everything for now. I might be ok from here. Cured for now!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Good to hear your better. I would tell you about myself when I feel that way. That when I think I'm saving money and using the materials I already have and thinking I've turned over a new leaf then all of a sudden something pops up and wham!!! I'm right back where I started. But I don't want to bring you down or disappoint you when your feeling good about yourself. Congratulations on your goals.

Kenny Durrant

I would like to thank Frank for starting this post. Although it might not be too encouraging for him, I've found that I'm not alone in this journey. And on another note, although this road may seem a little grey at times it is a fun ride!!!!

WriteON

Well I guess that's another thing we have in common. Ha Ha Ha
I should delete this thread. I dreamt I won a gift certificate for anything I want pen turning related. I kept hearing Parker in my sleep. I haven't bought anything in a few weeks. PayPal called to see if I'm ok. Cured? Yeah right.

Kenny Durrant

I should delete this thread. I dreamt I won a gift certificate for anything I want pen turning related. I kept hearing Parker in my sleep. I haven't bought anything in a few weeks. PayPal called to see if I'm ok. Cured? Yeah right.
That reminds me of a couple of investigators knock on a guys door to ask if he had some credit cards stolen. He told them he had about 6 months ago. They asked why it didn't report it to the police and he said "Because the thieves were spending less money than his wife".

WriteON

Fri-Monday sales... Instead of the 15% off plus sales looks like everything went up 15%plus. A Jet 1221 is up there. Glad I bought it years ago on Black Fri weekend. Lately the only thing going down is my stomach. Down to my knees.

Top Bottom