I need some advice, because I'm lazy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

I was given a "pinstripe" blank. It was from a very unlikely source, this lady (widow) whose husband as the last guy I would think would turn pens. He had put it on tubes then turned it a little and it came apart, at the joints, but he had all the pieces. I epoxied it back together and it seems to be holding together very well.
It has 10.5 and 12.5 tubes glued in it. I make Atrax all the time and had a kit to compare it to. EXCEPT the lower (10.5) is about 3/16 short.
My question is two fold. Will it fit if it is short like that, or is their a kit that has a shorter lower tube? I could go through the app and look, but what mess that would be with out a starting place......BTW that app is a God send.....thank you...thank you for making that! I can't remember who did it but you should be considered the patron saint of Penturners!

I know the folks that like to try different pen kits will know.....I am a Yankees fan for my whole life and I really would like to make this pen for me!! And I know...don't hate me for my BB team preference! I got it from my Dad.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I'd like to answer your question but I'm to lazy to finish typing. Ha Ha. Sorry I couldn't resist and I don't know the answer. I guess I'm not only lazy but a little stupid as well. Good luck with your quest.

Fuzzy63

A PSI Celtic Roller Ball use a 10.5 lower tube and a 12.5 upper tube. Not sure what your tube length is, but maybe this will help.
Gary

moke

Thanks Ed....I was hoping you would respond......

And Gary, maybe I should have said I am a little overwhelmed with all the info on the app and with out a starting point, rather than lazy.

Top Bottom