I need a matching high end pen and pencil set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I'm hoping for a good pencil and rollerball if it exists.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

I am not familiar with any kind of pencil conversions for rollerball style pens; however, I have successfully used the Schmidt DSM 2006 0.7mm Pencil Conversions from Exotic Blanks in a Parker style pen. My experience has been with Cigar style pens only, but the refills should be able to be used on any pen that uses a Parker style refill. They are available in 0.5mm, 0.7mm, and 0.9mm, but I haven't tried any of the 0.9mm units as I read somewhere that they have a larger diameter and may not work in all pens. - Dave

mmayo

I am not familiar with any kind of pencil conversions for rollerball style pens; however, I have successfully used the Schmidt DSM 2006 0.7mm Pencil Conversions from Exotic Blanks in a Parker style pen. My experience has been with Cigar style pens only, but the refills should be able to be used on any pen that uses a Parker style refill. They are available in 0.5mm, 0.7mm, and 0.9mm, but I haven't tried any of the 0.9mm units as I read somewhere that they have a larger diameter and may not work in all pens. - Dave
Thanks. Would a majestic junior work? Does it have a Parker style refill?

magpens

Thanks. Would a majestic junior work? Does it have a Parker style refill?

As far as I know, the Majestic Jr. style of pen kit comes only as a Fountain and as a Rollerball.

The Majestic Jr. Rollerball pen kit "includes a premium Schmidt steel cartridge refill with a ceramic point" according to PSI.

That is a rollerball refill. . . It is not the usual "Parker" refill ( ballpoint ) .

So I don't think you would get a "pencil insert" to fit into a Majestic Jr Rollerball pen kit body. . . I could be wrong on that.

egnald

The Mistral model from Beaufort Ink would cover your needs. Available "locally" at Turners Warehouse.

I'm certainly on board with Fred. The Mistral model from Beaufort Ink available at Turners Warehouse looks like a really cool high end set. It is available in a Rollerball, a Pencil, and a Ballpoint (Parker Refill). They even have instructions for turning custom center bands and finials along with the bushings for them. I already loaded up my cart but will have to wait until I get my next allowance to place the order. Thanks Fred, you were spot on with these kits! - Dave

Top Bottom