I need a couple of acrylic 1.5" x1.5" x 6" handle blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Need a couple of handle blanks ASAP. I prefer swirled colors but the same colors to make a matching Pizza cutter and server. Anyone have two that they can ship out quickly?

Jim Smith
Lakeland, FL

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

About ten acrylic choices and a dozen or so alumilite. If it accepts your order for two, we should have two in stock.

FWIW,
Ed

Joebobber

I might have some inlace. I'll check and let you know, but if you need it just for 2 handles would a 6"-8" piece work to get both?

I found this piece that is 12" long. If you want a shorter piece I might have a few others. My wife just gave me this n said its the only 1 12" long. Pm me if you're interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-073417_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-073417_Messages.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Jim Smith

I might have some inlace. I'll check and let you know, but if you need it just for 2 handles would a 6"-8" piece work to get both?

I found this piece that is 12" long. If you want a shorter piece I might have a few others. My wife just gave me this n said its the only 1 12" long. Pm me if you're interested.
I'd like to thank everyone for the offers. I found a couple of pieces that will work for the project I am working on.

Top Bottom