Wanted I need a banyon tree blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

Hey guys n gals,
I am in desperate need of 1 or 2 banyon pen blanks. Or point me to where i can get some nice looking stuff. I can pay cash money via PayPal or trade.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

Thanks guys i will get some from the above listed place.

edit: Not sure but that link the wood they have is cuban laurel and banyan comes up empty... are they the same thing? I guess google here i come!

Edit: they ARE the same thing! However i only need a pen blank and this place only has them in turning blanks. But if no one has any then i can cut up a blank. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-094243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-094243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

KenB259

Thanks guys i will get some from the above listed place.

edit: Not sure but that link the wood they have is cuban laurel and banyan comes up empty... are they the same thing? I guess google here i come!

Edit: they ARE the same thing! However i only need a pen blank and this place only has them in turning blanks. But if no one has any then i can cut up a blank. Thanks for the help!
On the site it says that wood is known by different names, Cuban Laurel being one.

Joebobber

Ok so nope that won't work. To order a 2x2x12 blank is only $6. However its almost $30 to ship it. I just need 1 pen blank if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Ken- yeah i saw that when i went back in. The cookies thing was covering it and i just went straight into buy online instead of scrolling all the way down. But a quick google search got me the answer too.

KenB259

Ok so nope that won't work. To order a 2x2x12 blank is only $6. However its almost $30 to ship it. I just need 1 pen blank if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Ken- yeah i saw that when i went back in. The cookies thing was covering it and i just went straight into buy online instead of scrolling all the way down. But a quick google search got me the answer too.
I see this on Ebay, not sure if Chinese Banyan is the same stuff.

Pen Blanks.jpg

Top Bottom