I must have b een good,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Mrs Santa brought me a new shop, 30 X 40 with 8 X 40 shed, concrete floor, 100 Amp service, water and natural gas. Still much work inside, wiring, plumbing, inside walls and ceiling, insulation and more, but the building is up and waiting. Only problem is I have to go back to work doing 6 to 7 10's. Somebody has to pay for generous Santa.

Attachments

• End.jpg
    End.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenWoodGeek

Very nice. I'm definitely envious my friend. That looks like it's shaping up to be a very good workshop. I'm working out of a 2-car garage, so things get cramped real quick. I've got some ideas to make better use of the space, but have got some other projects inside the house to finish first.

ctubbs

Very nice. I'm definitely envious my friend. That looks like it's shaping up to be a very good workshop. I'm working out of a 2-car garage, so things get cramped real quick. I've got some ideas to make better use of the space, but have got some other projects inside the house to finish first.

I am still in 2/3 of a 1 car garage. She wants it all back. that just might be part of the motivation.

Charles

jondavidj

Nice.....have to come see you in the summers! My father n law has a place in Benton at the lake. I always miss doing some turning on those weekends...lol

Top Bottom