I love dealing with people not companies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I really appreciate the intent and added contributions to this thread. It is far too easy these days to see the negative, while ignoring the positive - our community has many, many superb vendors who try their darn'dest to give high quality products and services. Always successful, Nah, but over time, I'll spend my money and give support to smaller businesses that the staff... all 1-2-3 of them really try. It also helps to have a bit of patience, sometimes they also have 'life' to deal with.

I'll throw out Berea Hardwoods to the list to consider. They are 20 miles from me and I can walk in and chat with the 2-3 staff anyday of the week.

NIce thread Mr Mayo (from a Mark to a Mark).

Kenny Durrant

Great point Mark M. I agree that individuals and small mom and pop companies are easier to deal with. As you mentioned people are easier to get to know and I'm sure the smaller the company the more it hurts when one or two customers leave. I was also thinking that even some of the bigger company's have great people working for them. For the most part I've had good luck talking to some, asking questions about products and ways to use them. Thanks for posting. I like you throwing out a few names so that it we ever have the need to contact them maybe we can start off on a more personable note.

I can't comment yea or nay.... I try to deal with individuals in a company and from all my years in Logistics, learned that you will wait
no matter who you are dealing with.... I have dealt with some of the persons on the lists above and cannot disparage a single one.
I have also dealt with some of the major supply companies we deal with and have no complaints on them either.

Top Bottom