I KNEW IT!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwinSSIV

it is all a big conspiracy!!! And all of you are in on it! I thought you were all nice, kind people! But you are all evil[}:)](just kidding) and feed my obsessive compulsive disorder!!!!!
Last night I was out showing a house(I'm a Realtor for living) and all I could think about is the pen I had to leave on the lathe...then when they said "Let's go back your office and put in an offer" I almost got mad!:(I had a pen to finish D@*N it!
And all you good Sumaritans out there...would you push a man back on to the road if he was just hit by a car??? I think not! But you keep showing me new, beautiful and different pens that I want to/ have to learn to make!!!! All day at work I am thinking about different things to try on a blank!
SO I HAVE FOUND YOU ALL OUT!!! BUT NOW THAT I AM ADDICTED YOUARE STUCK WITH ME:D
Ok...I am going back to my corner and put my tin foil hat back on[:0];)[:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwish

The tin foil hat won't help with the turning issues but it does keep the government from reading my mind while in the shop, glad to know that you also protect yourself with one. Way too many turners that don't wear them and are feeding info to big brother, I heard they are trying to pass a "turning tax" on woodturners. Pass this on to 10 other turners in the next 15 minutes or your tool rest will fall off. It's all a conspiracy!! [;)] If I can get 50 people to read this I will get $100 from Microsoft!!

jssmith3

Oh my gosh, not my toolrest!!!!! OK, I'll get on passing this one via email but just wanted to tell Ed that there is a turning support group that meets once a month on the 1st Saturday of every month. Talk to Bill at Woodcraft since he heads it up. Great support group too. [:D]
Janet :)

reed43

There is a simple answer to your problem,retire and turn pens full and sell them to your realtor friends.

alamocdc

Ed, you ain't got it bad yet. Just wait until you're laying in bed trying to go to sleep and all you can think about is where you left off or the idea you just had for a really cool blank! [B)] This happens to me at least once a week, and I've been turning pens for over a year now. [:0] LOML thinks I'm nuts!

Ron Mc

Enjoy Ed[:D]
Now is when you schedule showings around your pens. You make your flyer's maybe....once a week....your clients call to tell you there aren't any more flyer's in the box and you tell the to hold on a second because you are almost done.[;)]

Johnathan

I can agree with you Ed! The only problem is that it only get worse! You start wanting the harder to find woods, the bigger better tools, and the more expensive kits. Yes, I believe this site should come with a warning on the front page![:D] All said and done, Isn't it wonderful!?[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom