I hear a TRAIN ! Listen Yonder theirs a train acommin....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its that time again. The easiest contest to enter, none of that messy casting, hard pen making, puzzle guessing, slimline stuff. Just The Losers Train is ready to board! The rules are simple, you cannot have won a prize in any of the other Bash contests. NONE, NADA, ZIP! All you have to do to enter is to post in this thread " IM a LOSER! and I want to ride this train! or anything close to that affect. There are a few that will win a prize, and get kicked off the train. The rest will ride it all year long. You can enter this contest even if you didnt enter any of the others. The Losers Train will leave the station at Wednesday 11:59:59 pm and I will do a random drawing of all the names on the train for the prizes we have left. ALLL ABOAAAARRRD!@

Curly

I'm a worthless looser so I'll take my place on the roof again. Just keep it in the warmer states if you don't mind. šŸ„¶ Oh and no tight tunnels and low overpasses.

penicillin

I don't need to win a prize that badly, so I won't write the statement. I have never bought a "... For Dummies" or "Idiot's Guide to ..." book either, for the same reason.

I do not judge others for participating; it is a personal choice. Feel free to do as you wish. Maybe I gave you something to think about.

johnjohnson42

Hey John, don't be so hard on yourself... maybe you didn't see this ...https://www.penturners.org/threads/additional-donation-drawing-item.169204/.
Congrats! That's a nice stash! Something the rest of us losers can be jealous of. šŸ˜µ
Oh WOW!!! That's awesome! I don't mind getting kicked of the train for that! Give my seat to walshjp17! :D

howsitwork

Count me in as usual!

Still think it's biased to limit the age to chronological, mental age, hell were all under age !!!

Top Bottom