I Hear a train A comming! The Losers Train!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Yes! Its time, its that time when we start boarding for the losers train. Now if you have never heard of the Losers train its the last contest of the Bash. All you have to do to enter this contest is post in this thread " Im a Loser" and I want to ride this train. or anything close to that effect. The rules are simple, you cannot have won a prize in any of the other contests or donation drawing. Yup thats it. Didnt win a prize in a contest your a loser and can jump on this train, Didnt even enter a contest this year, BOY are you a REAL LOSER. We have your own club car just for you. We have a few prizes to give away for a lucky few that will get off the losers train but the rest of you can get comfy in your seat for a long ride. The Losers Train will leave the Station on Sunday Midnight March 1st. so get on board now! ALL ABOARD!

Jontello

I am a loser baby!!!!! Nothing for me this year. I want to ride on this train. PLEASE.......nothing like being the first one on the train!

ecrouse

I am a loser, fifth loser in the slimline contest to be precise. I'll be in the bar car if you need me

magpens

I'm a loser. .. Count me in as a loser ! .. Boy, I am really a loser. .. Is that good enough ? :rolleyes: .. Toot ! .. Toot !

"I hear a train a-comin'. .. She's coming down the track. " ..... Who knows the rest of this song ?

Tripletmom

I'm a loser. A real loser. I will be on the train for a while.....book me in the sleeper car please. 🚂🚂🚂🚂 She'll be coming 'round the mountain...... 😂

edicehouse

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey Epoxy in my veins so I'm out to cut the blank With the Acrylic Acetate, spray paint the Tube

Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (I can't believe you) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (Sprechen Sie Deutche, baby) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (Know what I'm sayin'?)

ecrouse

Oh what the heck I'm such a looser I'll sit on the roof of the train.

1582905495263.png

elkhorn

Yup, I'm a loser again this year. Can I get a different seat than last year?

Top Bottom