I Have. Sickness

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I don't think that's a sickness. Your just being sure to use all you can so not to be wasteful. Now if you bought the tree just to get the netting to cast that might be a different story.

tomtedesco

Talk about sick. There was a photo of Farrah Faucett wearing a bikini, really looking good. All the crew was making comments and I said "did you see the burl in the tree above her?" I still catch heck over that. :oops:

Kenny Durrant

OK NOW this isn't funny any more!!! I remember the poster of Farrah in the red swimsuit. After reading Tom's post I HAD to look it up. She's sitting in front of a blanket or towel not a tree. The sad thing is if someone would've said did you see Farrah in a picture I would've said "Yes I remember it" and been done. Now TOM brings up a tree and I have to look it up to check it out. I'm not sure if it's my age and been married long enough I don't feel the need to check out women or if I'm too sick I need to go looking for a piece of wood when someone brings it up.

tomtedesco

OK NOW this isn't funny any more!!! I remember the poster of Farrah in the red swimsuit. After reading Tom's post I HAD to look it up. She's sitting in front of a blanket or towel not a tree. The sad thing is if someone would've said did you see Farrah in a picture I would've said "Yes I remember it" and been done. Now TOM brings up a tree and I have to look it up to check it out. I'm not sure if it's my age and been married long enough I don't feel the need to check out women or if I'm too sick I need to go looking for a piece of wood when someone brings it up.
If you find the picture check out the big burl above her head and tell me if it isn't worth checking out!šŸ˜³

Kenny Durrant

I looked up the picture I remember way back when. I clicked on images and didn't see any thing with a tree or trees. It might also be that I'm too old to know how to use the computer and search correctly. If someone can find it I'd like to check out the tree and I'd be happy to give you my opinion on the burl. It's funny how a person changes over time.

crokett

I 'm going to try casting some of the netting. I'll let you know how it looks. I haven't decided on basic black or Christmas tree green for the blank though.

magpens

Who cares about being on topic ..... would someone please post the picture of Farrah !!!

I'd like to do my bit and check out the grain pattern ! . Of course I will report back.

tomtedesco

Who cares about being on topic ..... would someone please post the picture of Farrah !!!

I'd like to do my bit and check out the grain pattern ! . Of course I will report back.
I tried to find it but was unable to do so. It was many years ago and the person that had the picture has passed.

ctfolmar

This it?

Attachments

• 12512502175_ec8588af26.jpg
    12512502175_ec8588af26.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 146

ctfolmar

Maybe one of these?

Attachments

• charl203.jpg
    charl203.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Farrah-Fawcett-8X10-Photo-e1020.jpg
    Farrah-Fawcett-8X10-Photo-e1020.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 164
  • aug-17-1999-k17803cmsilk-hopetv-film-stillsuppled-by-glove-farrah-DN7HG0.jpg
    aug-17-1999-k17803cmsilk-hopetv-film-stillsuppled-by-glove-farrah-DN7HG0.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 160
Top Bottom