I have 3 dust collectors now and need to ditch 2...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GouletPens

Yup...CL again. I have a Steel City 1hp DC that's been great but I have to keep it close to my tools to get good suction (700CFM). I just got a good deal on a Grizzly 2HP and Shop Fox 2HP DC, both almost identical (1700CFM). I'm going to sell the Steel City for sure b/c I want to have more power to run permanent ductwork and put the DC in my attached shed, but I can't decide b/w the 10 year old Grizzly and the 4 year old Shop Fox. Any advice?:confused:...and no, I won't give them to you:tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

Take a look at where the motors are made. That should make your decision for you. If they are both made in China keep the one with the least hours on it if you know.

JimB

Yup...CL again. I have a Steel City 1hp DC that's been great but I have to keep it close to my tools to get good suction (700CFM). I just got a good deal on a Grizzly 2HP and Shop Fox 2HP DC, both almost identical (1700CFM). I'm going to sell the Steel City for sure b/c I want to have more power to run permanent ductwork and put the DC in my attached shed, but I can't decide b/w the 10 year old Grizzly and the 4 year old Shop Fox. Any advice?:confused:...and no, I won't give them to you:tongue:

Will you pay me to take one?:biggrin:

Top Bottom