I got my mug!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

The New Phonebooks here! The New Phonebooks here!
Oh, wait.
Nevermind it's just the IAP mug I ordered.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Got #105 today, among other things. Thanks.

Question: is it safe to put these mugs in the dishwasher?it didn't say either way anywhere. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Absolutely yes. I've been running my 5th anniversary mug through the dishwasher a couple times a week for 9 years and you can't tell it from a new one. Microwave is fine too.

Burb

Got #105 today, among other things. Thanks.

Question: is it safe to put these mugs in the dishwasher?it didn't say either way anywhere. Thanks.

Absolutely yes. I've been running my 5th anniversary mug through the dishwasher a couple times a week for 9 years and you can't tell it from a new one. Microwave is fine too.

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate it.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
My mug, t-shirt, and decal arrived today. It's a great thing to be able to support the IAP, that has done so much for me. Thanks Jeff!

Attachments

• IMG_20180205_163924109.jpg
    IMG_20180205_163924109.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 209

Mr Vic

Okay, does the decal go on the inside or outside of the window? Don't want to mess it up goofing with it.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Okay, does the decal go on the inside or outside of the window? Don't want to mess it up goofing with it.

Inside! Peel off the light blue face. The letters are sticky. Press the lettering against the glass and rub. Then peel off the paper backing. Easy peasy. :biggrin:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
For those getting the die cut car stickers, here's an installation video:

[ytmini]2v7jQiGGrvk[/ytmini]

jdmacdo

Got it

My mug arrived on Monday. It is now sitting with the 2011-2013 selections on my shelf at work.

Charlie_W

Our...my mug arrived several weeks ago but the box sat on the kitchen table because the mug was a Valentine's Day gift to me this year. I had to look at this box for the longest time...... On Valentine's Day, I was allowed to open the box and found this most wonderful mug! The colors are fabulous, the detail work on the logo is stellar and the mug is silky smooth...no rough spots anywhere.

Thanks for another wonderful mug Jeff!!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Other than an order this morning that will go out tomorrow, everything should have been delivered. Let me know if you are wondering where your stuff is.

Even though the drawing is over, you can still get t-shirts, stickers, and I think there is one mug left. Check out our store

Top Bottom