Husband and Wife Pens Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

donnalleyd

These pens are for my wife and me. We decided that that it would really be special to start writing letters back in forth to each other so that our kids (now infant, 2 and 4) will have something special to demonstrate how real love works. Meaning not the stuff you see in the movies but the comprise and respect we have for each other. I am having trouble sourcing what exactly I have in my head so I am reaching out for some sites or members who might sell these components. I wanted to do fountain pens because I want us to feel special every time we write these letters and nothing does that better than a fountain pen. I can locate the pen kits but the blanks are giving me a little more trouble.

Pen #1 (My pen)
Jr. Gent Fountain Pen Black Ti
Watch part blank with blue or black background

Pen #2 (Wife's Pen)
Jr. Gent Fountain Pen Rhodium or Chrome depending on Blank
Starry Night painting like

The Starry night themed blank is my hardest one to find. My wife loves the painting and if I could find something that mimics the swirls and colors that would be awesome. Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben

walshjp17

Check out El Mostro's blanks in the Vendor Forum. I purchase a couple of blanks from him earlier this year that reminded me of VG's Starry Night.

Janster

try Exotic Blanks. They carry a variety of custom blanks made by "guest artists" that will fit your needs, maybe! Also check the classified ads here on IAP, a lot of nice work in there for sale all the time. Be well and good luck......Jan

......you may want to ask members here IF they have what you want, IF you are looking to purchase a completed pen? Do you want to build them yourself? Lots of options.........Jan

eliasbboy

My wife loves that painting as well. I made her a pen from a photo of the actual painting.

starry_night_pen.jpg~original

Top Bottom