Humorous Exchange

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

A few weeks ago, I was set up to sell pens at a local craft show. A guy walked up, looking over my pens, he asked, do any of these pens write under water? My response was, " no I don't believe so". To which he said " that's too bad, all my pens write under water, of course they can write other words too". LOL, he gave me permission to use that line, it might sell pens he says.

Kenny Durrant

Ha Ha. That's a good point. I looked at it from a different angle. I had a friend that loved hand made things and really liked my pens and calls. He sold used cars for a living. He said that he used the pen I made every day. He used it to fill out the paperwork when he sold a car. He'd also let the customer use it to sign it as well. I told him I was happy that he liked and used the pen I gave him rather than toss it in a drawer and never look at it. Then I said he should give me a percentage of the money he made since I had a small part in the transaction. That's when he laughed and said probably so then changed the subject. I'm happy I had a small part in keeping the unemployment level at a lower percentage.

Top Bottom