Hummm, It's been a while.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Seems like forever ago I joined this forum. And for many years I was an active member, as you can see by my post count. I haven't been on
because I took some time off from penturning and now that I'm retired, I am be getting back into it. My first order of business, is get my shop
re-organized. That could take a while. It's not that I haven't had my covid project. Like a large covered deck and a man cave for my CO2 Laser,
bike repair and computer building and repair. So, I've been keeping busy. Now that some of my honey do lists are somewhat done. Now onto the
shop to get things organized.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kronewi

Seems like forever ago I joined this forum. And for many years I was an active member, as you can see by my post count. I haven't been on
because I took some time off from penturning and now that I'm retired, I am be getting back into it. My first order of business, is get my shop
re-organized. That could take a while. It's not that I haven't had my covid project. Like a large covered deck and a man cave for my CO2 Laser,
bike repair and computer building and repair. So, I've been keeping busy. Now that some of my honey do lists are somewhat done. Now onto the
shop to get things organized.
Welcome Back!!!

jttheclockman

Heh, who you calling an old timer. Even though I am old, but that is beside the point. ;-)

I retired at 59, and that was 3 years ago, so I was lucky to retire early. BTW Thanks @jttheclockman
Oh definitely in that category too. I every once in awhile look back at some older threads looking for answers to questions and see some of the names that past through here and wonder where did some of them go and wonder are they still with us and still making pens. Just yesterday, I opened a thread Doc (Wizard) posted showing a beautiful pen he made from one of Jeff Powell's (Masterscroller) blanks and it brought back memories of his famous here "SpongeBob Square Pants" pen and stand he made and the fun we had with that in the Bash contests back then. You may recall this one.
https://www.penturners.org/threads/are-you-ready-kids-arrrgh.42305/

Top Bottom