HUGE thank you to Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
OK.. I have to put a big thank you to Jeff out there! Just the other day, the USPS dropped of a package that I wasn't expecting. Inside was the managers "mug" aka bowl.

I wasn't expecting it because this was the first year I was a "regular" member again the whole year. My moderator duties are all gone and other than hitting the yellow triangle there is no way for me to affect the site - the same as any other member!

I don't get on here as often as I like these days. Fighting my own demons has kept me busy and out of the shop for a while now. Getting this bowl reminded me of what a great guy is running this site!

Happy Leap Day! The birthday celebration month is running to a close but got an extra day this year!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congrats on the bowl score, Dean. Jeff is definitely a class act in every way!

I am a firm believer that every organization is a direct reflection of its leader. It's no mystery why IAP is such a welcoming & helpful organization and the best-run forum on the Internet.

Thanks Jeff for all that you do!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK.. I have to put a big thank you to Jeff out there! Just the other day, the USPS dropped of a package that I wasn't expecting. Inside was the managers "mug" aka bowl.

I wasn't expecting it because this was the first year I was a "regular" member again the whole year. My moderator duties are all gone and other than hitting the yellow triangle there is no way for me to affect the site - the same as any other member!

I don't get on here as often as I like these days. Fighting my own demons has kept me busy and out of the shop for a while now. Getting this bowl reminded me of what a great guy is running this site!

Happy Leap Day! The birthday celebration month is running to a close but got an extra day this year!

Dean, you gave us many years of excellent service, and the IAP benefited greatly from your membership and time as a moderator. Although I hope you're not really going anywhere, I thought you had more than earned a "parting gift" :biggrin:

Top Bottom