Huge Sale With Great Deals On Blanks (#2 - Wood)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Signguy

SHIPPING NOTICE:
Please note that all requests paid for prior to 12/17 in the morning were shipped on 12/17 via Priority Mail.
If you ordered/paid after that time I will get these orders shipped on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, also via Priority Mail.
Thanks to everyone!

PRICE REDUCTIONS NOW POSTED ON REMAINING INVENTORY!
New lower prices listed in BLUE.

FURTHER PRICE REDUCTIONS! Posted in Purple!

Hello again,

As promised I am now posting almost all of my blanks as I am rarely using pre-made blanks anymore since almost all the work I now do is custom.

All blanks are offered in lots (not individually) and each lot contains blanks of a particular type. Prices are per lot (not per blank). Please don't ask to split a lot, it's just not practical when there is so much to sell.

These are all quality blanks - no seconds or crummy ones hidden under the goods stuff <smile> - I have spread them all out for you to see in the photos.

Where possible I have shown labels. In a few cases I am not 100% certain what some blanks are and if so you'll need to judge for yourself from the photos.

If the wood species is not clearly called out that means I am not positive about it so I am leaving it up to you to judge from the photos.

Shipping is flat rate $6 for small FRB and $12 for a large FRB. You are welcome to combine lots and there will be just one shipping fee based on the total size box required for the total blanks. Generally 10-15 blanks (sometimes more if they are smaller) will fit in a small box. Shipping shown is to USA only.

Please claim the lots you want below, and then PM me to get payment instructions. All payments must be received within a reasonable time frame (generally a few hours) or to be fair to everyone the items will be relisted. If you need other special arrangements, just PM me.

IMPORTANT: When you send me your paypal - be sure to include your IAP name, and the lot(s) you are paying for in the notes!

You may want to also check out the other threads from this sale...

With all that said, here are the "wood" lots:

LOT W - $25 NOW $20! Now $18!
5@ Stabilized, dyed laminated blanks

View in Gallery

LOT Z - $20 NOW $15! Now $13!
4@ Stabilized, dyed laminated blanks

View in Gallery

LOT AA - $55 NOW $45! PENDING
3@ Highly Figured Olive Wood + 2@ Stabilized black palm + 3@ High Grade Figured Koa + 2@ Bog Oak

View in Gallery

LOT BB - $50 NOW $45! Now $40!
7@ Stabilized, single dyed spalted or burl blanks

View in Gallery

LOT CC - $40 NOW $35! Now $30!
5.5@ Stabilized, single dyed and natural spalted or burl blanks

View in Gallery

LOT DD - $65 NOW $55! Now $50!
10@ Stabilized, single dyed spalted or burl blanks

View in Gallery

LOT EE - $60 NOW $50! Now $45!
9@ Stabilized, single dyed spalted or burl blanks

View in Gallery

LOT FF - $45 NOW $35! Now $30!
Gorgeous figured and spalted burl blanks with many eyes

View in Gallery

LOT GG - $85 NOW $70! Now $60!
26@ Stabilized spalted and/or figured burl blanks (a few short ones)

View in Gallery

LOT HH - $85 NOW $65! Now $50!
17@ Stabilized, single dyed and natural spalted or burl blanks (a few short ones)

View in Gallery

LOT II - $30 NOW $20! Now $18!
6@ fat burl blanks

View in Gallery

LOT JJ - $30 NOW $20!. PENDING
5@ Striped black/white ebony blanks

View in Gallery

LOT KK - $65 NOW $50! Now $40!
22@ Incredible figure spalted blanks

View in Gallery

LOT LL - $40 NOW $25! Now $22!
12@ cocobolo blanks with great color and grain patterns

View in Gallery

LOT MM - $40 NOW $25!. PENDING
12@ cocobolo blanks with great color and grain patterns

View in Gallery

LOT NN - $30 NOW $20! Now $18!
A huge box of assorted wood blanks, some domestic but a lot of exotic. Not the typical low end assortment you get at the store - just many I have collected over time from many sources. Equals about 2 shoeboxes full.

View in Gallery

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom