Howdy Everyone!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
All I can say is WOW this place is awesome!!!! Lots of info and great people to share ideas and thoughts.

My name is Jesse I live in Urbana, Ohio. I am married to a wonderful wife that allows me time in my shop. We have twins boy and girl getting ready to turn 2yrs old the end of this month.

I teach 3rd grade and love my job working with kids.

I started woodworking about 10 yrs ago when I picked up a cheap scrollsaw from one of those traveling wood shows and the fun began. Now I have up graded my saw to a dewalt and sell a lot of my scrollsaw work. I mainly do custom portraits of people.

I wanted to expand my horizons and dive into pen making because it is an art that I truly believe is remarkable and the possibilities are endless. I always refer to scrollsaw work and pen work as art not a craft because we all spend countless hours designing, handling, and manipulating the wood to have a final product to show off.

I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you as this looks like a great community full of knowledgable members. I have posted my first pens I made in the show off fourm.

Time to have fun and make some dust and ribbons!:party:
Jesse

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome Jessie!

WoooHooo.....another Buckeye. Soon we will catch Texas in terms of members:biggrin:

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Hi Jesse, I see you've made it to the "Intro" section. Welcome to IAP and I', looking forward to see what you make next. I really hope you enjoy the journey.

penfancy

Welcome, Jesse! Just watch out. Your wife will start stealing your pens. But, it's great for marketing. My wife stole a platinum Euro with flame poly-resin and I ended up with 10 orders from her co-workers.

Top Bottom