How was the MAPG?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

I went and helped Jason Rose at Speakeasy Pen Supply, it was great to see old friends and put faces on some new ones.
The show was lightly attended, but it was still bigger than the last one, Michael Hardin did a great job pulling it together.
There was a good selection of diverse items from the vendors, and I spent more than I thought I would (thanks Kate).
Can't wait till the next one.
SWAT next, then MOVTPG

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I went and helped Jason Rose at Speakeasy Pen Supply, it was great to see old friends and put faces on some new ones.
The show was lightly attended, but it was still bigger than the last one, Michael Hardin did a great job pulling it together.
There was a good selection of diverse items from the vendors, and I spent more than I thought I would (thanks Kate).
Can't wait till the next one.
SWAT next, then MOVTPG

What's the location for the MOVPTG? I'll put it on our calendar. I checked the web site, but everything says "pending"

NJturner

I had planned to attend the MAPG, since it was only about a 4 hour ride from my house, but after attending the excellently run virtual MPG, I changed my mind. More than likely if Covid hadn't been a factor, I would have done both, but after comparing the sessions of each, they were fairly similar. I heavily used the virtual MPG ability to replay for 30 days, watching Mark Dreyer over and over, as well as the excellent sessions on bespoke pen making, so I was struggling to see the value of the time and cost to do the MAPG. Maybe next time offer some different sessions so each has its own value? Hopefully, next year we can be DONE with covid and we can think differently......

Top Bottom