How much............................

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Monty

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
would you pay for a letter opener like this one?
I was at an auction a few weeks ago and won 2 pieces of antler for $5. This hoof was in the box. I started to make a key ring with it but than I thought the angle of it flowed better as a letter opener.

Attachments

• LO 001.JPG
    LO 001.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 413
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

I think the gun/bow holders made from hooves and part of the foot are cool, but something about that letter opener creeps me out. But as mentioned, I sure there are some other hunters out there that would jump on it.

great12b4ever

That shows creativity on your part! You are really thinking outside the box, way...way outside the box!! But it just might sell since people buy and want the craziest things. Now if you had the matching leg, you could cut out a portion on the second leg and have a hidden letter opener with two hooves showing!!!

Jim Smith

I think you'd have better luck if you swapped out the letter opener blade for a real hunting knife blade. The thing already looks more like a weapon so you may as well make it into one. Just a thought...

Jim Smith

mickr

use all of the pig, right up to the squeal...good to see ..I don't think it's icky..but then I hunt to eat

cnirenberg

Looks as if it would make a good marshmellow roaster if it were a bit longer. I don't know what is funnier throwing up in my mouth or that hooooove.

Top Bottom