Houston Rockler discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Hey guys,

I was talking to Steve at the Houston Rockler, who is a member here, while I was shopping today. He pointed out that their store offers a 10% discount to local woodworking club members...and said that WE as a group are such a club!

So, next time you're there, thank Steve and mention you're a member of the Greater Houston IAP Penturners Group at checkout to get a 10% discount on your purchase!

He also said that, for every 10 purchases by our members, his store will donate a $20 gift card for us to raffle off at our meetings...

AND he kindly offered his store for use as a meeting point if we'd like...so this might be something we can consider when we plan the next one!

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Lee,

It is the FRWT Front Range Woodturners Guild, I bet the Woodworkers guild gets a discount too along with the gift cards for the auctions. I also go to the Ft. Collins turning club there in Loveland and woodcrafters there gives a discount along with sears trostle.

Same here in Denver!!! Great deal and a great sponsor to our club.

Edward,

Are you referring to a Denver woodworking club that is offered a discount by Rockler.? I lve in Fort Collins, but drop by the Rockler in Denver periodically when we are down to visit family.

stealth555

This is Steve from the Houston Rockler store. One minor correction is that it is every 20 visits.

Enjoyed meeting all the folks at the meeting yesterday. I am looking forward to the growth of this group.

and FYI. Rockler offers this discount nationwide to all woodworking clubs. If you have a store near you, drop in and talk to the manager. They should be able to explain the program to you. I got this started in my store three years ago when I became manager, and Corporate took it nationwide. ;)

Top Bottom