Hooray for the red, white & blue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from nappy155

nappy155

dedicated to the fed. workers who have been furloughed because of the idiots we have put in charge to run our country....

Attachments

• IMG_4929.jpg
    IMG_4929.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_4931.jpg
    IMG_4931.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4933.jpg
    IMG_4933.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4935.jpg
    IMG_4935.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_4938.jpg
    IMG_4938.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nappy155

Very NICE! It appears to be kitless? Did you do your own cast? If yes, how the heck did you get the stars so sharp? :confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the pen is kitless..i work for PSI as a senior designer...the blank is a from the PSI catalog...

i have no idea how this guy makes them but they are truly the coolest...the stars radiate from the center so, no matter the diameter of the pen the stars remain consistent...

seamus7227

Maybe the guy that made the pen should become a member on here!! And then post his pics with more of the specifics!! Looks good too by the way

hard hat

Very nice. Great work as usual. Maybe they could use one of these to remind them of the foundation of this nation and get things back in line

nappy155

Steven; I just got a shipment from PSI. I looked at those, but the stripes are out-of-stock so I didn't. How are they to turn???

both blanks come from the same guy...very easy turn..good finish...keep cool when finishing (maybe even lower speed) they seem to have a low melting point...i've distorted a couple in the past..

i would also inspect the stripes..i've come across some where the line weren't crisp...since the pattern radiates from the center if you find a glitch, it will always be there...

Last edited:

PeetyInMich

They are nice blanks. Drill on the lathe though because if you are off center the stars will "skew", and if the blue blank is thin you will need to reverse paint ( found this out on a Virage roller ball). Nice to find out that we have another PSI employee perusing (I checked, that's how it's spelled), and contributing the site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom