Honey Dippers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from melogic

melogic

Here are a few honey dippers I made the other day while piddling in the shop. 2 are made of oak and the dark one is walnut. They are sanded to 400 grit then finished with walnut oil. I let them soak for an hour or so in walnut oil, wiped them off, then air dried over night. The longest one is about 7 1/4" long and at the largest diameter on any of them they are about the diameter of a penny or a dime.

1_Honey_Dippers_resized2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woody350ep

kewl, you must use a lot of honey. I always squeeze mine out of the bottle, but the bottle is usually hard by the time I use it so I have to buy a new one lol

jkeithrussell

You obviously don't live in Houston. Finish the honey bottle within a couple of months or it turns white and solidifies. It might not be technically spoiled, but it also can't be eaten. Maybe you could cut it into blank sized pieces on a band saw and make a honey Sierra or something.

Very nice dippers.
You know honey is the only food that will never spoil or go bad?

byounghusband

Put it in the microwave and it will be just fine....

You obviously don't live in Houston. Finish the honey bottle within a couple of months or it turns white and solidifies. It might not be technically spoiled, but it also can't be eaten. Maybe you could cut it into blank sized pieces on a band saw and make a honey Sierra or something.

Top Bottom