Honduran rosewood burl HRB, curly koa and maple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Hi guys,

I have some blanks I want to sell.

First up some black nargusta/olive wood from south america. This is from the sapwood where the figure and eyes are the most pronounced. A couple have a small bark inclusion that should turn out. $18 plus shipping

Next up is a group of quilted and curly big leaf maple that was left over from guitar production. I will throw in some hard curly maple to fill the envelope. These take dye and stabilization well. $8 plus shipping or just 8 bucks if you combine shipping with other blanks.

Curly koa heartwood and sapwood mix some spalting, some real nice curly stuff. The sapwood blanks could be dyed and stabilized to look like heartwood. The two blanks on the left are 3/4 and the others are roughly 1 x 6 inches long. $28 plus shipping

Finally I have some real nice honduran rosewood blanks. This is becoming very difficult to find these days.Some have a small bark inclusion which is common in burl but nothing that won't turn out or be fixed with a little CA glue. These blanks have some eyes, swirls, curls, and nice color. I have about 2 more pounds of this and then I am out. $10 each or 5 or more for 8.50 each.

I have very high quality brown mallee (5.00), amboyna (16.50), and other blanks if want want a variety pack.

Attachments

• black nargusta 1.jpg
    black nargusta 1.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 229
  • quilted and curly maple.jpg
    quilted and curly maple.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 204
  • curly koa2.jpg
    curly koa2.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 208
  • rosewood 1.jpg
    rosewood 1.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 276
  • brown mallee.jpg
    brown mallee.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Thanks, Isaac.

If dcannon does not want all the maple, then I will certainly take it also.

isaacrapelje

It looks like everything is spoken for. I will need to do some cutting to finish out some orders. I will try to get into the shop tonight if not by this weekend for sure. I will get everything packaged up and shipped out as soon as I can.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom