Holding Hands

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

My wife and I made a cast of our hands, holding each other's hand. It turned out pretty well and was a lot of fun making it. We got a little emotional when we removed the cast from the mold, looking at it, took our breath away. We'll be holding hands long after we're gone. I'll make a wooden base for it and I think they sell glass domes at hobby lobby. My wife still has the flowers she wore in her hair on our wedding day and she wants to incorporate them in the final display.
IMG_0237.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very nice, Ken !!! . And very touching !!!

How long did you have to "hold the pose" ... allowing the mold to dry to the point when you could take it off your hands?

( Sorry if that is an ignorant question, but I have no experience with such procedures. )

DJBPenmaker

My wife and I made a cast of our hands, holding each other's hand. It turned out pretty well and was a lot of fun making it. We got a little emotional when we removed the cast from the mold, looking at it, took our breath away. We'll be holding hands long after we're gone. I'll make a wooden base for it and I think they sell glass domes at hobby lobby. My wife still has the flowers she wore in her hair on our wedding day and she wants to incorporate them in the final display. View attachment 293133

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app
That will be a beautiful memory for loved ones in the future too.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

howsitwork

Well the precedent has been set Steve and if it's not done in time, trust me you don't need the earache !!

So hand on ( or in ) that man

Ken that's a brilliant idea and open to so much interpretation and personalisation. You really are exploring the horizons of creativity.

MPVic

Ken:
So very heartwarming - this world needs many, many more 'hopeless romantics' like you and your dear wife. Hope there are 'youngsters' in your circle who will see this expression of true love.

Top Bottom